Blazing Introduction
Started by Blazing 3 days ago
Sign in to earn rewards Rewards are paid to members, so you will need an account. Up to 20,000 LC and a Knife or Gloves each week
Avatar of Blazing
Members
3 days ago
#1

Hi I'm Blazing!

Im a long time member of Lambda networks and one of your zoning managers for Surf and Bunny Hop! I'm a huge fan of many games, but most of the time you will see me playing Garry's Mod or Final Fantasy 14 Ive been a GMOD fan for around 13 years and my enjoyment for the game continues with everything that gets done for this server and the community I'm also a huge fan of music, no specific genre but a huge metal fan!

nice to meet you all, feel free to ask me anything! :)

Avatar of ZeRo
Administrators
3 days ago
#2

Hello and welcome

1
:catjam:
Custom Emoji
Blazing
Blazing
Sign in to reply to this topic.
Topic Information
Started by
Replies 1
Views 12
Last Post 3 days ago
Who's Online
0 members and 33 guests online
No members are online right now.
33 guests